A minimum four month voluntary post providing the opportunity for education professionals to contribute to CCC's on-going conservation programmes through the delivery of educational projects.
For full details of the responsibilities of the Education Officer, please read the terms of reference.
Terms of Reference - Education Officer.p[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [167.3 KB]
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification and/or relevant teaching experience
- Knowledge and understanding of environmental conservation issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A demonstrable passion for the natural environment
- A current first aid qualification
- PADI Advanced Open Water or equivalent
- Experience of living and working in remote areas
Why Work for Coral Cay Conservation?
- Award winning conservation NGO
- Strong international scientific reputation
- Working at the cutting edge of conservation
- Opportunities to gain in-depth scientific knowledge of marine and terrestrial habitats
- Work with project partners and stakeholders
- Be a representative for CCC
- Promote conservation awareness
- Gain an insight into CCC's long-term conservation objectives
- Gain hands-on teaching experience within local communities
To apply, please download the expedition staff application form below and send this completed form, a brief covering email and your CV to CCC's Head of Operations: email@example.com.
Expedition staff application form.doc
Microsoft Word document [234.5 KB]
Please note that British citizens and residents will be Criminal Records Bureau (Enhanced) CRB checked by Coral Cay Conservation.