A minimum four month voluntary post overseeing the general health and safety of the expedition and providing medical treatment to the staff and volunteers.
- Qualified doctor or senior nurse with 6 months A&E experience
- Scuba diving certification, minimum of PADI Advanced Open Water (AOW) or equivalent
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide health care and emergency medical treatments to all company personnel, expedition volunteers and their counterparts
- Maintenance and stock control of all medical supplies and equipment on site
- Enforcing policies of expedition health and safety on site
- Briefing on preventative hygiene on site
- Maintenance of medical records
- Submitting regular reports to head office and counterparts
What can you expect to gain from being part of the Expedition Staff Team?
- Tropical medicine experience
- Experience teaching in first aid
- Experience working overseas
- Opportunity to gain in-depth scientific knowledge of marine or terrestrial sites
- Opportunities to carry out surveys
- Gain an insight into CCC's longstanding objectives
- Promote conservational awareness
- Work with project partners
To apply, please download the expedition staff application form below and send this completed form, a brief covering email and your CV to CCC's Head of Operations:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expedition staff application form.doc
Microsoft Word document [234.0 KB]
Please note that British citizens and residents will be Criminal Records Bureau (Enhanced) CRB checked by Coral Cay Conservation.