A minimum four month voluntary post overseeing the safety of expedition diving activities and training of non-divers to allow participation in marine conservation surveys.
- PADI OWSI & EFR Instructor with experience of certifying students (20 certs minimum)
- A full manual driving license (Montserrat only)
- RYA (or equivalent) boat driving license
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide safe SCUBA tuition to company personnel, expedition volunteers and their counterparts
- Maintenance and stock control of SCUBA equipment
- Enforcing policies on expedition safety on site
- Safe dive planning
- Maintenance of SCUBA training records
- Maintenance of SCUBA equipment and maintenance schedules
- Submission of regular reports to HO and project counterparts
What can you expect to gain from being part of the Expedition Staff Team?
- High number of certifications
- High number of advanced certifications
- Excellent knowledge of marine life leading to better instruction skills
- Be a representative for CCC
- Ensure the safe and continued collection of scientific data
- Promoting conservational awareness
- Gain an insight into CCC's longstanding objectives
To apply, please download the expedition staff application form below and send this completed form, a brief covering email and your CV to CCC at : email@example.com.
Expedition staff application form.doc
Microsoft Word document [230.5 KB]
Please note that British citizens and residents will be Criminal Records Bureau (Enhanced) CRB checked by Coral Cay Conservation.