A minimum four month voluntary post providing the opportunity for education professionals to help with educational programs within the remit of our project objectives.
An internationally recognised teaching qualification
Knowledge and understanding of marine conservation issues
Current First Aid qualifications
PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent, for marine projects only)
A passion for the marine environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with local project partners to develop and deliver education and community outreach work site and to enhance volunteers' involvement in this
- Acting as a representative for CCC within the local community
- Supporting the Project Scientist and the sciece team with the delivery of scientific training as required, where skills allow
Management experience with volunteers
Opportunities to gain in-depth scientific knowledge of marine and terrestrial habitats
Work with project partners and stake holders
Be a representative for CCC
- Promote conservation awareness
- Gain an insight into CCC's long-term conservation objectives
To apply, please download the expedition staff application form below and send this completed form, a brief covering email and your CV to CCC's Head of Operations:email@example.com.
Expedition staff application form.doc
Microsoft Word document [234.0 KB]
Please note that British citizens and residents will be Criminal Records Bureau (Enhanced) CRB checked by Coral Cay Conservation.